Parish Details for Callington

Callington

Callington was a Saxon settlement and probably named Celliwic. The town of Callington is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by Stoke Climsland to the north, Calstock and St Dominick to the east, St Mellion and St Ive to the south and South Hill to the west. The village is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Calwetone. In 1584, Callington became a Parliamentary Borough and continued to send two members to Parliament until disenfranchised under the Reform Act of 1832.

Code Description Format Price

B3895

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4085

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A5684

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A5684

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A9615

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1559-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection