Parish Details for Saltash

Saltash

Saltash was originally in the Hundred of East but the ecclesiastical parish of Saltash was not formed until 1881. It is separated from Plymouth by the River Tamar. Its status as a borough was confirmed by Richard II in 1381.

Code Description Format Price

B5592

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B6409

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection