Parish Details for Budock

Budock

Budock is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Kirrier (Kerrier). In 1869, it was bordered by St Gluvias and Falmouth to the north, the ocean to the east, Mawnan and Constantine to the south and Mabe to the west. The modern name of the village is Budock Water. The peninsula on which Pendennis Castle stands was a detached portion of Budock. Part of Budock formed the modern borough of Falmouth and Penryn.

Code Description Format Price

B2713

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B4290

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2133

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1654-1837

CD

£4.60

Add to Basket >

A2133

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1654-1837

PDF

£4.60

Add to Basket >

A0702

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1654-1837

Book

£7.20

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection