Parish Details for Quethiock

Quethiock

Quethiock is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bordered by St Ive and St Mellion to the north, Pillaton and the detached part of St Stephens (called Howton) to the east, Landrake and St Germans to the south and Menheniot to the west. It is situated about 3 miles to the east of Liskeard and lies just to the east of the River Tiddy. The River Lynher is on the north side. The villages and hamlets are the churchtown, Trehunest and Blunts.

Code Description Format Price

B5868

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B6164

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A2386

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1573-1836

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A2386

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1573-1836

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection