Parish Details for Phillack

Phillack

Phillack is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Penwith and lies to the north of Hayle. It is bordered by Gwithian to the north, Gwinear to the east, St Erth to the south and St Ives Bay and the Hayle estuary to the west. Hayle was created from part of this parish in 1888. Phillack was amalgamated with Hayle civil parish in 1935.

Code Description Format Price

B6072

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£4.10

Add to Basket >

A3765

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1572-1837

CD

£3.60

Add to Basket >

A3765

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1572-1837

PDF

£3.60

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection