Parish Details for Penponds
Penponds is situated in the Deanery of Carnmarth and Hundred of Penwith. The parish stretches from the north coast of Cornwall to the north-west suburbs of the town of Camborne. It was created out of Camborne parish in 1854 because of the increasing population. The main villages in the parish are Kehelland, Barripper and Ramsgate. For records prior to 1854, see CAMBORNE.