Parish Details for Pencoys
Pencoys is situated 2 miles south of the town of Redruth. The nearby village of Four Lanes stands 250 feet above sea level overlooking the towns of Redruth and Camborne. The parish was created from part of Wendron parish in 1881. The main village of the parish is Four Lanes. For records prior to 1881, see WENDRON.