Parish Details for Par
Par is situated in the Deanery of St Austell and Hundred of Powder. It is located on the south coast of Cornwall, 5 miles east of St Austell and west of the parish of Tywardreath. The parish was created in 1849 from parts of St Blazey and Tywardreath parishes. For records prior to 1849, see St BLAZEY and TYWARDREATH.