Parish Details for Mithian
Mithian is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. The parish is 7 miles north-west of Truro and near the north coast between St Agnes and Perranporth. The ecclesiastical parish was created from parts of St Agnes, Kea, Perranzabuloe and Kenwyn parishes. When the parish was founded, it included the villages of Mithian and Blackwater. For records before 1848, see St AGNES, KEA, PERRANZABULOE or KENWYN.