Parish Details for Braddock

Braddock

The parish has been named Broad Oak, Broadoak, Brodehog, Bradock and Braddock but is now mainly referred to as Braddock. The parish is often called Broadoak in documents. It is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Brodehog. The parish is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of West. It is separated from the parishes of Cardinham, Warleggan and St Neot by the River Fowey to the north and is bordered by St Pinnock to the east, Boconnoc to the south and St Winnow to the west. There are ancient barrows on Braddock Downs, dating from the Iron Age, from which urns of rough pottery have been found. West Taphouse is a hamlet one and three quarter miles north-west of the church.

Code Description Format Price

B4078

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A3536

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1600-1836

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A3536

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1600-1836

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A9400

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1600-1836

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection