Parish Details for Millbrook

Millbrook

Millbrook is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of East. The parish of Millbrook was created from part of Maker parish in 1867. It is separated from the city of Plymouth by the River Tamar and, until 1869, was administered as part of the parish of Maker. For records prior to 1867, see MAKER.

Code Description Format Price

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection