Parish Details for Merther

Merther

Merther is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Powder. It is bordered by Probus to the north, Probus and Lamorran to the east, St Michael Penkivel to the south and St Clements Creek (which separates it from St Clement and St Erme) to the west. Merther starts at Tresillian bridge and follows the river north then goes due south to join the road to Tregony to include Carharthen, Tregerrick, Treveor, Namprathick, Fentongollan, Merther Lane and Tresawsen, Eglos Merther and Treffry. The main village in the parish is Merther Lane. In 1934, the parish was united with St Michael Penkivel and Lamorran for civil purposes.

Code Description Format Price

B3192

Burials 1813-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

B5044

Burials 1813-1837

Book

£2.05

Add to Basket >

A3178

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1613-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A3178

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1613-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection