Parish Details for Mawnan

Mawnan

Mawnan is situated in the Deanery and Hundred of Kerrier. It is bordered by Budock to the north, the ocean to the east and the Helford Creek and Constantine to the south and west. The parish is now known by its modern name of Mawnan Smith. The gardens, created at Glendurgan and Trebah by the Quakers Alfred and Charles Fox, are now open to the public. The villages and hamlets are Mawnan Smith, Carlidnack or Carlinack and Bareppa.

Code Description Format Price

A3635

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1558-1837

CD

£2.55

Add to Basket >

A3635

Pre Civil Registration Marriages

1558-1837

PDF

£2.55

Add to Basket >

< Back to parish list

Shopping Basket

Basket is currently empty.

Be notified of page updates

it's private
powered by ChangeDetection